Kilcormac Credit Union Ltd
Founded in 1968, Kilcormac Credit Union provides a valuable service for the people of Kilcormac and the surrounding areas. Kilcormac Credit Union is a local/community based, not for profit, financial institution, which provides a safe place for members to save their money and provides funds for members who need to borrow at a reasonable rate of interest.
Kilcormac Credit Union has seen it’s membership grow from 68 members when it opened in 1968 to 2350 members in 2015.
Members of Kilcormac Credit Union enjoy many benefits, including:
- No account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- A competitive loan interest rate
- Return on your savings through annual dividends and loan interest rebate
- Friendly, personal service
- Ability to pay into your savings or pay off your loan by standing order or salary deduction without calling in
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members
- Open on a Saturday when other lenders are closed
- Kilcormac Credit Union is run by our community for our community
Kilcormac Credit Union is looking for Volunteers. Members are encouraged to participate in the
running of their credit union so if you feel like volunteering please contact the office on 05791 35194
and a member of our Nominating Committee will contact with you with further information.
Thursday: 9.30 am – 1.00 pm/ 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Friday: 9.30 am – 1.00 pm/ 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Saturday: 9.30 am – 1.00 pm/ 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Tel/Fax: 05791 35194
Facebook: Kilcormac Credit Union